13 March 2012
CE labs®/ Cable Electronics. Inc. Launches the MP75 Stand-Alone 1080p Media Appliance
The MP75 is the latest addition to the CE labs digital signage HD digital media player line. The MP75 is a solid-state, highly affordable and simple stand alone digital media appliance with push-button functionality and a diverse set of outputs for compatibility with multiple connections. The MP75 utilizes USB and SD-cards for storage and playback of video formats and supports multiple video, audio and image formats. Built with the same rugged industrialized housing material that has been proven in the field, the MP75 is fully capable of playing 3D content and enhanced bit rate high definition video files for superior digital signage playback.
Main features of the MP75 include:
- Full high definition 1080p support
- Supports Blu-ray Disc format (MPEG-2, H.264, and VC-1)
- Plays mpeg 2, wmv, and H.264
- Supports USB and SD card for storage and play
- 3D ready
- Manual switching compatible with top and bottom and side by side 3D files
- 5 4-pin GPIO ports: supports illuminated push buttons. Uses numbered folder structure for easy button assignments
ABOUT CE labs®/CABLE ELECTRONICS
CE labs®/Cable Electronics, Inc. revolutionized composite and component audio/video distribution in the 1990s and has established itself as an industry leader in HDMI™ audio/video distribution. Today, CE labs continues to lead the industry in innovation with its high quality HDMI™ matrix switchers, amplifiers and Cat5 distribution. CE labs is also spearheading the digital signage revolution with its high definition digital media players, content management software and electronic merchandising systems.